We've tested everything on our end as best we can, but with so many different devices the configuration is too difficult for everyone's use case.
Try the following to see how this works for you.
- Go to "Menu - Settings - Bluetooth/Headset" in Rocket Player
- Tick "Obey headset commands", as well as "High priority mode"
- Also, select "Begin play on Bluetooth connect".
- Go to "settings - sound - audio focus - ignore other apps" is turned off.
- Turn on your last.fm Scrobbler setting in "Settings - Sound - Scrobbler".
- Restart the device
- Take your device and allow it Bluetooth connect with Rocket Player - do not open Rocket Player, just turn on your device, turn on your Bluetooth receiver.
If this doesn't resolve the AVRCP issue, please refer to our video on Bluetooth/headset settings and toggle these on/off. Additionally, toggling gapless playback on/off as well as changing the lockscreen (settings - operation - lockscreen) has been known to help. If you're using an Android 5.0 device, please try to turn off 5.0 Android wear support in "Settings - Operations".